Last week we focused on continue developing the requirements for our app. It is very important to have well defined our requirements, functional and non functional. Some points we have defined so far are
- Development of an iOS app.
- Native app developed using the Xcode tools.
- Use of API’s for location services as google maps.
- The design must be simple to the user with not many features but the ones that may cover the main functionality.
- A Non-Relational database as MongoDB or FireBase.
- The app must be available all the time.
Concerning the user interface we have opted for a simple as it can be design for the commodity of the user. We are still figuring out how the final design will look. We know what elements will our app have, but we still don’t know exactly how it will look.
We look like we are a little bit slow in the development, but this stage of the project is crucial for how the project will be developed later. We hope to have all well defined so no more changes be necessary later in the development.